Sunday, March 18, 2012

Video Blog of Waterfall Metaphor

Yesterday I filmed this short video of the little waterfall I see every day on my walk in the woods. I love to see the even littler fractal waterfall feeding its own tiny pool, that you see at the beginning of the video.

The place where the waterfall hits the pool below always reminds me of the manner that material comes into being in our universe. The water running down the face of the rock is like the metaversal information pattern flowing down the  vortex of the torus and bursting into our universe out of the ananda/joy zero point field, the same way the bubbles burst into froth from the power of the water hitting the pond. As you will see and hear in this video I just uploaded to youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.