Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Process Note: Slow Going

It's been exactly one month since the last post. I feel as though I must post something, even if only to say 'hello.' As I mentioned in a previous Process Note, our bed and breakfast is doing surprisingly well, and I have been too busy making breakfasts and doing laundry to post to this blog. Right now, it is almost 8 AM and I've been in the kitchen since 6:30. Things are under control in there, so I am squeezing in this short post, written on the computer in the inn's living room.
Albion Inn, Oregon.  Fruit salad lit by morning sun.

The Meme chapter is in process, but emerging more slowly than I had expected. No worries, though. It will be written when it gets written. No rush.

Time to return to the kitchen. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.