Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meme Share: Simplify

Here's another helpful meme:

simplify

Simplify is good advice in all things.

We can simplify our lives with fewer projects, fewer responsibilities. Peel away the unessential so we are left with more space in the here and now.

We can simplify our cooking with fewer, more basic ingredients. Fresh food from nature, not chemicals from laboratories. Simple, wholesome recipes that nourish.

We can simplify our closets and our dresser drawers by giving away clothes we no longer wear.

We can simplify our homes by giving away anything we do not really want or need. We can throw away broken items hidden in basements and storerooms. We can clear out deadwood, inside and out. Chi is stagnated by clutter. Clean empty space provides room for inspiration.

We can simplify our expectations of how things should be and simply accept what they are.

******************************************

What else can we simplify? Please leave any thoughts that come to mind here under "comments."

6 comments:

  1. When I'm writing articles for the Simple Explanation, I follow this "simplify" meme. For example, when translating the Tao Te Ching, I use the least specific, most universal terminology. Simplifying language allows for jumps to the "meta" level of linguistics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplify makes it big...
    when I simplify I see an open door, find a way, that frees me to be looking for.
    I open my creativity, because I trust.
    When I simplify I can be confident that there is a solution or solutions and focus on them not on problems.
    Simplify is a way to give ourselves permission to be and do what we want.
    Simplify require space that is why simplify makes it big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what is it that simplify makes big?
    Our Awarenesss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how that works, Cesar. Consciousness is the bottom line, the irreducible. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, simplifying is a big deal and am currently releasing clutter in my life. I love what you wrote "Chi is stagnated by clutter. Clean empty space provides room for inspiration."

    ReplyDelete

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.