Those of us whose personal health choices fall outside of the mainstream's choices regularly face coercion and threats from well-meaning medical professionals. This excellent article explains how forced vaccinations are a form of the discredited ethical position called Utilitarianism.
From Nuremberg to California: Why Informed Consent Matters in the 21st Century
Informed Consent Principle Applies to All Medical Risk-Taking
Never Do Anything Against Conscience
Vaccine Risks Are Not Borne Equally by Everyone in Society
Vaccines Carry Risks and Do Not Guarantee Protection
Vaccine Science Gaps; Doctors Cannot Predict Who Will React
- Very little is known about how vaccines or microbes act at the cellular and molecular level in the human body18,19,20
- The Institute of Medicine confirms that an unknown number of us have certain genetic, biological and environmental susceptibilities that make us more vulnerable to being harmed by vaccines, but doctors cannot accurately predict who we are21,22
- Clinical trials of experimental vaccines are too small to detect serious reactions before they are licensed23,24
- The U.S. recommended child vaccine schedule through age 6 has not been adequately studied to rule out an association with allergies, autoimmunity, learning and behavior disorders, seizures, autism and other brain and immune dysfunction25
Government Licensed Vaccines Are 'Unavoidably Unsafe'
Utilitarianism Should Not Be Foundation of Public Health Law
Pediatrician Censored for Reporting Infant Deaths After DPT Shots
Playing DPT Vaccine Roulette With My Son's Life
The Walking Wounded
Philosophy: Love of Wisdom
- Where do we come from?
- Are we only physical matter or do we have an immortal soul, a consciousness that survives physical death?
- What is truth and how can we know it?
- What is ethical behavior and how can we define it?
Science Now Dominates, Affecting Cultural Values and Laws
Old Arguments About What Is True and Good
Utilitarianism: Mathematics, Vaccination and Public Health Rising
Utilitarianism Codified Into US Law: Jacobson v. Massachusetts (1905)
Eugenics: Eradicating the 'Unfit' in Buck v. Bell (1927)
Social Darwinism and Eugenics in America Inspired Hitler
Doctors' Crimes Against Humanity: Judgment at Nuremberg
Science and Math Rule: History of Philosophy Forgotten
Debate About Forced Vaccination Transcends Vaccination
"When one individual is considered expendable for the good of society, how many more can be considered expendable? Is it 500, 5,000, 50 million — or more? How many is too many to sacrifice for the happiness of the rest, and who gets to decide which ones among us are expendable?"
Rejecting Utilitarianism and Embracing an Authentic Ethic
"The gas chambers of Auschwitz were the ultimate consequence of the theory that man is nothing but the product of heredity and environment — or, as the Nazis liked to say, of 'Blood and Soil.' I am absolutely convinced that the gas chambers of Auschwitz, Treblinka and Majdanek were ultimately prepared not in some Ministry or other in Berlin, but rather at the desks and in the lecture halls of nihilistic scientists and philosophers."106