Sunday, December 9, 2018

Simple Explanation Book Read Aloud by Author, Simple Explanation Videos

I just uploaded several short videos of me reading to you from my book, A Simple Explanation of Absolutely Everything. Each video is one page, with commentary. Might help you understand the theory to hear it out loud. Or you could read along and look at the illustrations in the book as I describe them. If watching someone read sounds boring, you should skip these videos altogether.

These videos are all uploaded to Cyd Ropp's youtube channel, Simple Explanation playlist. Please forgive the terrible visual and audio quality. I agree they could look and sound a lot better. So could I.










1 comment:

  1. I've just recorded and posted the broccoli fractal demonstration to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84p_QKUhY5g&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.