Wednesday, June 26, 2019

My Appearance on Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

On Friday, June 28, I was the guest of Miguel Conner on his Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio program. Aeon Byte can be heard on all popular podcast platforms as well as on youtube. 

This was my first interview regarding my new book, The Gnostic Gospel Illuminated. It's good to watch it on YouTube, because we run the illustrations during the program and I explain the visual symbology.


If you have any follow-up questions regarding The Gnostic Gospel Illuminated or The Simple Explanation of Absolutely Everything, please feel free to leave me a comment here.

 books by Cyd Ropp

3 comments:

  1. friday is the 28th..i know because the 26th was my b-day and that occured on wednesday;<)..i did just catch the show, regardless..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.newscientist.com/gallery/mandelbrot-fractals-in-3d/

    ReplyDelete

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.