Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Process Note: The Albion Inn is in escrow

Our bed and breakfast here in Ashland, Oregon, has found a buyer and entered escrow. If the deal continues forward, we'll be vacating here October 15th. 
Our first plan is to travel around a bit in the motorhome with the husband, dogs, and cats, stopping at bookstores along the way. I'm working on a lecture series of The Simple Explanation and hope to expound upon it to anyone who will listen. Stay tuned for further developments. Meanwhile, if your bookstore or group would like to invite me to speak, I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. My hubby & I enjoyed staying at the Albion Inn in 2011.... You & Gary were great hosts... Good luck with your future endeavors. I wish you both the best of luck on your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.