Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Praying Within the Toroidal Flow

For the past couple of years, since meditating upon the torus shape and toroidal forces, I've noticed a certain energetic pattern to the Lord's Prayer that I'd like to share with you.


Here's how I imagine the flow of the prayer. Picture yourself sitting within a person-sized torus and try to visualize these patterns as I describe them.

When saying, "Our Father which art in heaven," my eyes are closed and I am using my third eye to look upward and out of the funnel at the top, toward what feels like God or the metaverse out there in the blackness beyond the torus.

When saying, "Hallowed be Thy name," I am small, still, and receptive, honoring the power and majesty of God "out there" in the very large.

When I say, "Thy kingdom come," I begin pulling the energy flow down into the funnel from the top. By the time I say, "Thy will be done," the energy and I are part of an ongoing flow pouring into the zero point field at the center of the torus, and when I say, "in earth as it is in heaven," the energy shoots outward from the center, flowing from the metaverse out into the world. Now the torus around me is as big as the earth and we are here in the world, no longer looking toward heaven, but engaged in creation.

"Give us this day our daily bread," has the ananda/joy energy proliferating from the middle throughout the torus, creating the "chewy blue middle" (as I like to think of it) of material creation as it spirals out from the center. Here is the material that instantiates "our daily bread," a metaphor for all that sustains us. The Lord's Prayer covers all potential petitions to God with this one short phrase; there's no need for details or repetition.

By now we are fully engaged in creation and our eyes are naturally on ourselves and our neighbors, our fellow inhabitants of this creation. "And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors," is recited while imaging reaching out laterally from within my torus to the UCs on either side of me. In the torus model above, the "forgiveness" dimension is along the plane that bisects the toroid's top and bottom. This is the widest point of the torus and my UC's imaginary arms are flung as wide as possible to ask for and give maximum forgiveness. My torus is centered with earth's torus and I am including all of creation. This holding of both toroids is also an energetic balancing act, as I acknowledge that my received forgiveness is equal to the forgiveness I grant others, and I hold myself fully open and vulnerable.

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil," is the energetic tipping point, and the spiraling energy returns back from out in creation, falling back and "drilling down" toward the toroidal core at the middle of my being.

And now, by this time in the prayer, I (my personal UC) and God (the universal UC) are synchronized and nestled together at the heart of our zero point fields. The drawing below illustrates this state, as my green heart chakra is co-extant with the ananda/joy center of the universal UC.


And finally, when I say, "For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory for ever," I imagine waves of energy, force, and white and gold light (power and glory) emanating from the center of my torus and filling up the universe and beyond.
Amen


I hope this is of some assistance to you.

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Cyd, this post is very clear and fine, you can explain it even a child can understand. I apreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Cesar. I'm so glad to know someone is reading and appreciating this blog!

    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, mr. anupam. I see you manufacture toroidal cores. Did you know about the possible connection with spirituality and toroids? It must seem like a funny idea to someone who works with toroids.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.