Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meme Share: Sharing My Best With You

Here is a meme share from one of our regular readers: 

"Today I am sharing my best being with you"


my best service, my best effort, my best everything, especially when someone asks me for some favor.

I was looking for "what can I get?" instead of being my best for you.

I am going to make miracles appear if I decide to share my best with you Now, now in this moment. This way I prevent worrying about "How long will it take?" or "How will I do it?".

1 comment:

  1. This meme-share was submitted as a comment under the article "Meme Share!"
    If you would like to share a meme of your own, post it as a comment under Meme Share! and I'll repost it for you as a meme-share article.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave sincere comments for the blog, you will be answered by the author.